Thursday, February 27, 2014

Dying to Survive by Scott Hildreth



Warning this book is intended for Mature Readers 18+ and even then, just know that is GRAPHIC! 

Blurb
You’re abducted and placed into a room with three other women, all of which resemble you. Confused, scared, lonely, and in constant fear, you wait. The abductor, after a few days, opens the door and explains the following: 


“Tomorrow morning, at eight am, one of you will forfeit your life to save the other three. If one person isn’t willing to die, everyone will die.” 

What would you do? 

“Dying to Survive” is a erotic psychological trip through the minds of seven people - parents, children, uncles, and nieces as this story unfolds. They range from abused, abducted, raped, murdered, and killed to enforce the law, to almost what we would perceive as normal. 

Prepare for a trip that will leave you guessing, wondering, and contemplating how you live your life. 


My Review
Okay, this Book....what can I say about this book. How about it was FREAKING AMAZING!!!! Author Scott Hildreth's writing grabs you and doesn't let go. I've read some of his other stuff and I was super excited when I found out he was writing this, so naturally as soon it became live on Amazon I one clicked it.

Ryan Capshaw, good Lord, what is it about this man, he is INSANE but he's not! Does that make sense? Of course it doesn't because you need to buy this book. Things started out one way and ended up a completely different way. Just as soon as I thought I had everything figured out and was all like (Okay so this is going to happen) BAM, things twisted and turned again. I've never in my life read a book like this. It was dark, and amazing. The author definitely keeps you on your toes. I couldn't put it down. I give it 5 AMAZING STARS! It was one of the best books I've read. The writing, the twists, the turns, the fact that it keeps you on edge the entire time. I can promise you this...NO ONE IS SAFE, and just when you think it's over, yeah right! That's what you think. 


  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *  

"Tomorrow morning, at precisely zero eight hundred hours, one of you is going to die!"

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

 It doesn't have a Cliffhanger though which I was happy about. It did however have me wanting to throw my kindle a couple of times, yell at the characters especially Meghan, I wanted to high five her face at certain points of this book,  but what good book, Strike that, What GREAT book doesn't have you feeling like that. :) Go 1 Click  it and read it and then Thank Scott Hildreth for one of the darkest, most twisted, yet Super Amazing Works of Art he's written. And welcome to the Hot & Wicked world of Slauterotica! ;) The book does have a great point though, I mean think about the future of America and you see all the children. We shape them, we change them, we sculpt them. So you mess it up and something like this could be happening next door to you. (tingles

Great Job Scott Hildreth! I can't wait to read his other books!


 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


"Don't worry, I won't miss," 
Meghan assured him as she dropped her chair back onto all four legs.
Teaser made by Snarky Bloggers

 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 




No comments:

Post a Comment