Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Her Masters Courtesan by Lily White


Blurb
I am a Master. 

You must know this fact to understand my story.

I capture women. 

I break them down. 

And I rebuild them. 

If they are lucky, they are sold into the professional hands of another Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the ground, never to be thought of again.

I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train.                            

Power is the only thing I’ll ever need and I am addicted to the feeling of ultimate control.

I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming. 

And I am - in no way - a good man. 

I do not want love. 
I do not want kindness.

She thought she could change me by giving me the two things I knew I never wanted.

She was wrong.


My Review
This book is so different from anything I've ever read. Was it dark? Yes. Was it Twisted? Yes. Was it effing crazy? Yes. Was it good? No, it was GREAT! 

This book is NOT your average love story. To be honest, it's not a love story at ALL! The author does everything in her power to warn you about this at the very beginning of the book. I however, seen the ONE PAGE WARNING as intriguing. ;) I had to read it. I'm so glad I did. There are scenes in this book which some may find disturbing. This book was absolutely amazing, given the first few chapters  had my mouth completely open,wondering what the heck I was reading. I fell in love with both the characters. That is so weird saying that but I did. I really enjoyed this book. I think it was very well written.




I am a Master.                                                                                             *****************
You Must know this fact to understand my story.
I capture women.
I break them down.
And I rebuild them. 
If they are lucky, they are sold into the hands of another
Master. If they are less fortunate, they are buried beneath the
ground, never to be thought of again. 
I lust for the control, I demand absolute submission and my body yearns to warp the minds of those I train. 
Power is the only thing I'll ever need, and I am addicted to the 
feeling of ultimate control. 
I am wealthy, good-looking, educated and charming. 
And I am -in no way- a good man.
I do not want love.
I do not want kindness.
She thought she could change me by giving me the two things
I knew I never wanted.                                                       
She was wrong. 


 Rebecca, well what can I say about her? She's your average girl next door. She's beautiful, but no one see's it, not even her. She seems timid and shy at first but that quickly changes. She becomes kidnapped by Aiden. 

Aiden is your average book boyfriend (at first glance), he's rich, successful, powerful and money hungry. He's Gorgeous and sexy and hot. But he's dark and twisted...very Dark and Twisted. 

He is in an elite society and he's considered a Master/Trainer. This is not your typical society of men and women either. This is a society of men and women that wish to purchase Courtesans aka Slaves. They want the best of the best and who can train better than anyone? Well that would be Aiden Oliver. He's the best at what he does, and there put simply there are not many in the society that wish to do what he does. His client describes the type of Courtesan they are interested in and Aiden finds who he can to fit the description. Rebecca just so happen to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. She's his next mark. He kidnaps her. Now Aiden, during Training and well at all other times is a Master, nothing else.  Not a lover, not a friend, not a nice guy at all. He trains. He breaks down women physically, mentally and emotionally in order to make them the perfect slave. By the time he's done with them, they believe whatever he wants makes them happy. To make their Master happy is making them happy. That makes them feel wanted. Feel like they have a place in this world. He takes everything they've ever known and strips it away, and may I add he enjoys doing this. Then once he's molded the perfect Courtesan he ships them away to the client who purchased them.


 ********************


"Your body is a tool. It is flesh and bone created for my touch and for the touch of those I allow around you. It is built for my pleasure and designed to give ME what I want despite your opinions on the matter. I'll teach your mind to function much like your body."

********************

I felt awful for Rebecca. The poor girl was taken against her will. She's broken down, beaten, and physically and mentally abused. The shy timid girl turns into a Strong Independent fighter. Aiden however, likes the ones who fight. It's more fun that way. Master Aiden is dark and twisted and cruel and yet I couldn't help but like him. Like I said, his main concern in life is money, power and control. That's all he lives for. Rebecca is a very strong girl determined to stay alive at all costs. I was mesmerized by how strong she was able to be. The things she had to do. Aiden doesn't believe in love and he certainly doesn't want love. So what happens when Rebecca does everything in her power to make him feel the one thing he doesn't want?  I won't spoil it for you, but you definitely need to read it. 

Lily is an amazing writer, her words captivated me and kept me on the edge of my seat. I give this book 5 Stars, I can't give it any less because I honestly felt like I was watching a movie, it was that well written. 

I was given an ARC of this book for my honest review. Just give it a chance and I promise even if you don't like it, the writing itself will absolutely captivate you. Lily White's talent in writing, grabbed me and wouldn't let go. Amazing.


********************


********************

Buy It Now HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment