Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Wicked Ties Review - Wicked Lovers Series by Shayla Black



Synopsis:

When a stalker ratchets up his attempts to get to her, cable sex talk show host Morgan O'Malley turns to Jack Cole-a self-proclaimed dominant-for help. Though Jack is a bodyguard, Morgan feels anything but safe in his presence. Because slowly and seductively, Jack is bringing her deepest fantasies to the surface. And when he bends her to his will, what's more shocking than her surrender is how much she enjoys it and how she starts to crave his masterful touch. A willing player in Jack's games, Morgan knows that his motives aren't pure. But she has no idea how personal they are.  




Okay so I read this book after I finished the Fifty Shades Trilogy.  You know how it is when you finish a book but you're having major withdrawals and need something similar to read... Yeah well this book  was so good.  It was fantastically written, the author is Shayla Black. As much as I enjoyed reading this book, I will say that it was a bit much for me.  It literally had me blushing! It really did. I actually would lay the book down when I was reading (even though I was alone) and look to see if anyone was watching me.  
Spoiler Alert!!!! This book has a gun fight, a threesome and some pretty crazy language. But it's a super good read for AN ADULT!  Morgan seems to be this down to earth girl who is a talk show host but as it goes on you can tell she's a little more than that and she doesn't want to give in to what her body really wants.  Jack is a hard ass and I pictured him as a country guy who knows everything that Christian Grey knows and a little bit more.  There is another character in the book that I won't reveal but fell head over heels in love with as well.  Definitely check it out if you're into that sort of reading, which I didn't know that I was! Ha,ha. 


if you do check it out let me know what you thought about it, and if you blushed just as much as I did! ;) 



Happy Reading!!! 





No comments:

Post a Comment