Saturday, January 11, 2014

Review of the Plus One Chronicles by Jennifer Lyon book 1 The Proposition


Synopsis:

Rich, sexy and volatile, Sloan Michaels has a dark agenda that keeps
his heart on ice. His extreme wealth gives him the control he craves and
his skills as an ex UFC fighter the tools he'll need to extract his ultimate
revenge. But when the woman he never believed he'd see again crosses 
his path, Sloan is caught between the vengeance he needs and the sexual 
conquest he craves.

Kat Thayne has been in survival mode for six years, hiding behind the sweet 
creations of her bakery. But when a random carjacking brings her face-to-face 
with her darkest fears and hottest fantasy, Kat is forced out of hiding and offered 
a dangerously passionate proposition. One she knows she isn't strong enough to refuse.

My Review:
Sloan Michaels:
Rich, Sexy, Powerful and Dominating CEO. He has a secret that he can't let out. Can't let go of. A tormented past. Holding on to anger the former UFC fighter is ready for the ultimate revenge. 

Kat Thayne:
Shy, Timid, Scared and Dependent. She has a tormented past as well. One she can't remember. No
believes anything that she thinks happens. Everyone is desperately trying to keep a secret from her? 

They meet and there is an instant spark. He wants her. Craves her. She is immediately attracted to him. But why would a man like Sloan Michaels want anything to do with a girl like Kat. She is your average girl. She has a limp from a bad accident that happened several years ago, and she can't get it into her head that someone would actually want to be with her.  

This book is the first book of a trilogy. I could not put it down. I love these two characters so much. They are amazing.  This is definitely my kind of book. I absolutely loved every minute of it. I literally caught myself covering my mouth from laughing loudly one minute to trying my best to hide my blush from my husband the next. Kat Thayne is a really sweet girl who has had a horrible accident five and a half years ago that left her with a few scars and a limp she tries to hide. She's a shy and very scared girl. Not to mention the awful panic attacks and flash backs. She bumps into, or should I say pursued by the very wealthy Sloan Michaels. Not understand what a man like him would want with someone like her, she keeps rejecting him at every turn. She doesn't trust anyone except for her roommate. Sloan Michaels, has a tormented past with some scars of his own. Waiting for the perfect time to extract revenge, he finds Kat. She's the girl he thought he'd never see again, the one he despised. Sparks fly, a proposition is made-one that will benefit them both and that is all you need to know until you go BUY THIS BOOK!  I loved it. I loved it so much I already purchased the next one in the series: The Possession by Jennifer Lyon. I normally don't rate a book in a trilogy until I've read all three but I have to give this one 5 stars.



About the Author: 

Go on over and check her out yourself here Meet Jen 
She is the author of the Plus One Chronicles as well as the Wing Slayer Hunters 
which I will definitely have to check out next. Also if you visit her site, not only
will you be able to read about her but you'll get to see an amazing video she
has put together about Sloan & Kat! A MUST WATCH! And even read her
blog! So go check her out. 

I hope you'll also check me out on Twitter as well as LIKE my Facebook page.

Follow Me on Twitter @Coffeemomsbooks

Give me a Like on my Facebook Page

Until next time, 

Happy Reading!

2 comments: