Tuesday, January 7, 2014

I'm addicted to Coffee & Reading...Who's With Me???

My name is Amanda and like it says above...I'm an addict! It just so happens that I can't
go a single day without coffee or a good book!  I decided to start a blog just to be able to share about all the wonderful things I've read and to be able to see what other people are reading.  I'm a stay at home mom of a very adventurous two year old boy.  I am a big Pitbull lover and have two: a girl, Jade and a boy, Jake.  They are the sweetest dogs ever.  I have a list of favorite authors that is growing all the time.  Some of my fave's are: P.C. Cast & Kristen Cast, E.L. James, J.R. Ward, Maya Banks, Shayla Black, Richelle Mead and a new one, Patricia Briggs.  My love of reading probably started with the Twilight Saga.  I actually read those books to my husband every night before we both went to sleep.  From there on out I've read everything from Vampires to Werewolves to high school sweetheart love.  I love romance, erotic, young adult and paranormal romance.  The second series after Twilight I read was the Vampire Academy Books which were amazing. I loved them.  Then I went on to House of Night Novels and from there it went to Fifty Shades of Grey.  Which to be honest, I didn't finish the last book in that trilogy til last year.  Everyone told me to check them out but I had no interest in reading a book about the color grey! Or so I thought.  



Hope you guys enjoy reading what I'm reading and reviewing and if so just let me know.  If there is a book that you haven't read yet and you'd like me to get some info on it for you I can do that too.  You can hit me up on twitter https://twitter.com/coffeemomsbooks  as well as LIKE my new page on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/acoffeemomsbookreviews

Get excited about Reading!!!

Lose yourself in a book, especially on a cold day like today! 


No comments:

Post a Comment