Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Get your kids into Reading!!! Free Books for them!

     My son loves to look at books.  Being only two he still can't read yet but I'm an avid reader and so is my mom.  The only thing I can hope for is that my son enjoy reading as much as I do.  I can't always buy him a book when we are out but I definitely try.  But I know with the WIC program in my local area, we have a program that will give kids books for free.  Definitely check it out.  It's called the Dolly Parton Imagination Library.  This program will send your child/children a book every month from birth up to they are five years old.  It's all across the United States so definitely see if you qualify! :) It's never too young to introduce them to books! :)  I will link it below!  


No comments:

Post a Comment