Monday, February 10, 2014

Bared by Stacey Kennedy Review

Warning: Bared is an Erotic Romance that does involve BDSM and D/s relationships. Intended for Mature Readers 18 and over. 


Synopsis courtesy of amazon: 
Picture courtesy of
 www.staceykennedy.com
At Las Vegas's exclusive Club Sin, Aidan Knight is the Master, unleashing the erotic yearnings of his submissive lovers. But his dominant facade conceals a devastating loss-something he instantly recognizes in his personally trained submissive Cora Adams. Sworn to unearth her secrets, Aidan uses his seductive skills to ignite her wildest desires until Cora yields to the pleasure she can only find with him. 

Cora came to the BDSM club to act out her sub-and-dom fantasies without ever revealing the heartbreak that haunts her. But Aidan's masterful touch is bringing her closer to the edge. . . and deeper into a world of control and surrender. He refuses to allow her to submit to any other man--nor does she want to. It's a dangerous game they're playing. For as they give into passion, the must lay bare their souls for a love though could heal--and free--them both.


My Review
This book started out hot and steamy. The way it started out sucked me in immediately. Cora is a strong, independent woman that knows exactly what she wants. Aidan is super hot and a wonderful dominant who cares deeply for her, but he's coasting by. Living but not really living. He has a past that haunts him. He can't love again because of what happened. Cora, his submissive for the past two years swore to herself that after hearing about his past she wouldn't fall for him. He's not ready, he'll never be ready for a relationship. Why love someone who can't love you back? A dominants job is to protect and take care of his submissive. So is Cora really the one taking care of her dominant?  There is a lot of S-T-E-A-M-Y sex scene's in this book and they are described perfectly by the author. Nothing is left out. It is a wonderful book and I was able to finish it in one sitting. I loved that. I fell in love with the characters. Also for those of you that have read Claimed the first book in the Club Sin series, the you will know that Dmitri and Presley are right there beside Aidan and Cora to help them both through their journey. I haven't read the first one but now I have to. I also like that you get to know other characters as well. You can really relate in this book how Cora feel's and really see how much she truly cares for Aidan, and yes you may want to yell at him sometimes but you can't NOT love him. I really enjoyed this book and I loved the ending as well. It was perfect. I didn't really find anything wrong with it. It's definitely going to be a repeat-reader for me. 

  • Rating this book I give it 5 stars. I loved it. I will be adding this one to my list of faves, and I've found a new author I love! 


Link to buy Claimed Book 1 of the Club Sin Series
Click her to buy Claimed on Amazon
Click here to by Claimed on Barnes & Noble

Links for the Author

StaceyKennedy.com
Stacey Kennedy on Facebook
Stacey Kennedy on Twitter

I was given an ARC copy of this book, the opinions I expressed here are my own, always. 

Hope everyone grabs a copy and loves it as much as I did!

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment